ECPA Platinum Book Award Winner - Over 1 million copies sold! Christianity, Cults and Religions is the Best-Selling Cults and Religions Comparison Chart. It helps you compare cults, sects, and religions.
This New 7th Edition Compares 2 More Religious Groups!
No other Side-by-Side Cults and Religions Chart Gives this Concise Information: A Brief Overview of the Beliefs of each Religious Group in 150 Words or Less.
Christianity, Cults and Religions will help you know what you believe and why! This pamphlet compares the beliefs of 20 world religions, sects, cults, and new religious groups side by side from a Christian point of view. Christianity, Cults and Religions Comparison Chartmakes a good cults comparison handout for Bible Studies, Sunday school classes, and homeschool curriculum. 14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long.What Makes Christianity, Cults and Religions Pamphlet
The Best-Selling Religions Comparison Chart
- Well-researched. Researched by some of the top apologists and scholars in the field including Paul Carden, former co-host of "Bible Answer Man" radio program, H. Wayne House, Ph.D., Robert Bowman Jr., executive director of IRR, and James Bjornstadt, Ph.D.
- Short and concise. Christianity, Cults and Religions is an excellent short overview with brief summaries of the beliefs and basic history of 20 world religions, sects, cults, and new religious movements.
- Up to date. Christianity, Cults and Religions the most up-to-date comparison chart from a Christian perspective available in print.
- More groups than any other side-by-side comparison chart in print. Christianity, Cults and Religions features more religions, sects, and new religious movements than other comparative pamphlet. It includes groups others do not mention, including Scientology, Bahá'í, Wicca, and Nation of Islam.
- Pages: 14
- Type: Pamphlet
- ISBN: 9789901981403
- Published: April 25, 2019