Applied expository Bible-study guide to 2 Peter and Jude—two short letters written to help us stand firm in our faith.
When friends, family members, and even respected church leaders fall away from the faith, it is deeply sad and painful. But the reality is that we are all tempted to compromise our faith in one way or another. We all need to be careful not to fall.
Peter and Jude knew that first-hand. They wrote with a sense of urgency, showing a deep concern for the believers they were addressing. Their aim? To help their readers stand firm.
Verse by verse, pastor Miguel Núñez unpacks these two short letters, showing how they are still utterly relevant to us today—warning us where we may be in danger of stumbling and equipping us to stand firm in our faith.
This expository guide is less academic than a traditional commentary and includes lots of application. It can be read from cover to cover, used in personal devotions, or referred to as a resource for leading small groups or preparing sermons.
- 1. How to Keep from Stumbling (2 Peter 1:1-11)
- 2. Remember What You've Learned (2 Peter 1:12-21)
- 3. Danger and Judgment (2 Peter 2:1-10a)
- 4. How to Recognize False Teachers (2 Peter 2:10b-22)
- 5. The Lord Will Return (2 Peter 3:1-10)
- 6. How to Wait for His Second Coming (2 Peter 3:11-18)
- 7. Contend for the Faith (Jude 1-7)
- 8. Woe to False Teachers (Jude 8-19)
- 9. The One Who Keeps Us from Stumbling (Jude 20-25)
- 160 pages
- January 2022