Bursting with colorful photography, this essential reference guide helps curious young minds check out the facts behind the very first Christmas, as well as enjoy fun stories about the way Christmas is celebrated around the world.
Inside the pages of All about Christmas, you'll find:
- engaging content suitable for children aged 7-10,
- colorful photography with clear text in bite-sized "fact file" chunks of information to encourage and inform even reluctant readers
- punchy facts providing at-a-glance information
- hardback format, making it the perfect gift
- Book Club Kit included
- Perfect for Homeschool Co-ops
Go back in time and explore fascinating facts about the Roman civilization at the time of Jesus’ birth, what the life of a shepherd was like, and how far Mary and Joseph traveled to get to Bethlehem. Plus, have fun checking out why Germans hide pickles and why Icelandic children leave their shoes on the window sill on Christmas Eve!
Children will learn that the Christmas story is rooted in real places, real people and real historic events, so they can be confident that it is fact, not fiction.
- 48 pages
- September 2022