Where are you in the motherhood journey?
Are you a new mom struggling to redefine the boundaries of your life among a sea of diapers, feedings, and sleepless nights? Have you been a mom so long that you've lost yourself along the way? Are you trying to decide if you want to have children?
Erin Davis was a young Christian wife who had made the decision to not have children. She had multiple degrees, a great husband, a promising career—she had it all, according to cultural standards. But most days she felt anything but fulfilled.
In Beyond Bath Time Erin shares her journey to in responding to the call of motherhood. Women will be challenged, convicted, and wonderfully encouraged by Erin's honest and provocative look at motherhood. She unfolds the purpose and privileges of motherhood, revealing how it can be a powerful force for God's kingdom, helping you:
- Discover God's heart on the issue of motherhood
- See past the endless list of mothering responsibilities to a bigger, more eternal picture
- Fight through the chaos to connect with your kids and pass on the faith
- Reclaim motherhood as a high and holy calling
Beyond Bath Time is A True Woman book.
The goal of the True Woman publishing line is to encourage women to:
- Discover, embrace, and delight in God's divine design and mission for their lives
- Reflect the beauty and heart of Jesus Christ to their world
- Intentionally pass the baton of Truth on to the next generation
- Pray earnestly for an outpouring of God's Spirit in their families, churches, nation and world
- 160 pages
- April 2012