A Biblical Approach to Productivity
True productivity is more than just getting things done.
True productivity is less about getting things done; it is more concerned with stewarding priorities, time, and resources wisely and faithfully in a way that honors God. In Every Day Matters Brandon Crowe provides an accessible and biblical understanding of productivity filled with practical guidance and examples.
Crowe draws insights from wisdom literature and the life and teaching of the Apostle Paul to reclaim a biblical perspective on productivity. He shows the implications for matters such as setting priorities and goals, achieving rhythms of work and rest, caring for family, maintaining spiritual disciplines, sustaining energy, and engaging wisely with social media and entertainment.
- Foreword by R. Kent Hughes
- Part 1: Perspectives
- Why You Need this Book
- Guiding Texts, Part 1. Wisdom Literature: The Benefits and Limitations of Diligent Work
- Guiding Texts, Part 2. Focus and Diligence in the Life and Teaching of the Apostle Paul
- Part 2: Principles
- Goals and Planning
- Rest, Refresh, Repent, Resolve
- Sustaining Energy
- Part 3: Practices
- Engaging Spiritual Disciplines
- Getting Organized
- Avoiding Pitfalls
- 166 pages
- Jan 2020