Some of the most familiar words ever spoken by the Lord Jesus Christ are “Come to Me.” These words were spoken not just to individuals but cities, nations, and peoples wearied by an unrest of their own making in contrast to the Son of God at peace.
In this heartfelt book, Geoff Thomas warmly reminds us that the best thing we can do is embark on this happy journey. Reading this book, you will see the benefits to be found, be warned of the consequences of delaying, and gain a clearer understanding of what it does and doesn’t look like to come to Christ.
Won’t you come now?
Table of Contents:
- To Whom Is Christ Saying “Come”
- What Are the Benefits of Coming to Christ?
- What Are the Warnings for Failing to Come?
- A Real Coming Is Not a Physical Actions
- A Real Coming Is Not a Purely Intellectual Act
- A Real Coming Is Not a Mystical Experience Ungrounded in the Bible
- A Real Coming Does Not Separate the Benefits of Christ’s Salvation While Failing to Submit to the Requirements of His Lordship
- A True Coming to Christ Is Built on Your Realization of Your Need of Him
- A True Coming to Christ Comes from a Conviction That He Perfectly Meets Your Needs
- A True Coming to Christ Results in a Commitment of All You Are to the Lord Jesus Christ
- What Sort of Response Will a True Coming to Christ Produce?
- Come Now Then to an Inviting Lord and Never Cease Coming
- Type: Paperback
- Pages: 112