- Insatiable craving for things that don’t satisfy
- Relational disappointments and loneliness
- Frustrated search for purpose and meaning
- Relentless desire for comfort and security
- Ongoing struggle to live with loss and unfulfilled dreams
Join Nancy Guthrie in discovering why emptiness has never been, and never will be, a problem to God. As Nancy pulls back the curtain on God’s work to fill up emptiness as revealed throughout the Bible, you’ll experience page after page of grace and hope that your emptiness can and will be filled. You’ll begin to see that God really does do His best work with empty—as he fills it with Himself.
- 224 pages
- September 15, 2020