A large-format activity book that is a resource for parents and teachers to bring meaningful biblical and gospel-centered teaching to children.
These hands-on devotional lessons are designed for children who struggle to sit still, keep quiet, pay attention, follow directions, and control their emotions. These lessons are also designed to help parents and teachers who love such children aim the gospel at the hearts of moving targets.
- Curriculum for teaching the gospel to highly active children who struggle with self-control
- 67 lessons in 3 sections: Feelings, Transformation, Attention
- Includes step-by-step, “how-to” lesson preparation plans
- Creative use of hands-on learning techniques
- May be used for school, Sunday school, VBS, family devotions, or camp
- Includes links to downloadable resource images
- Large-format, lay-flat, easy-to-use book
- 288 pages