A mini-book written to help people (and their friends and family) who have been diagnosed with a mental disorder.
If you’ve just been diagnosed with a mental disorder, you may be feeling overwhelmed and have all kinds of questions. In this mini-book, Christine Chappell writes out of her own experience of diagnosis and offers readers a redemptive perspective from which to begin processing their nuanced problems. Cautioning against a “fix it” mentality, she shows how the Scriptures provide stabilizing truths about our personhood, purpose, and potential for making God-glorifying progress during the challenging post-diagnosis journey.
- People labeled with a mental disorder
- Their friends and family members
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- Small group leaders
- Wisdom for Processing the Diagnosis
- Remembering Your Truest Identity
- Clarity for Goal-Setting
- Engaging God in Your Experience
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get More Help?
- 64 pages
- October 2021