Everybody knows somebody who is addicted to something. But maybe addiction is more personal for you. Maybe you once had real hopes and dreams, desires and possibilities. But then you became an addict, and what started out as fun or an attempt at relief from pain and shame grew into something bigger. Here Jim Berg shows that no matter how tangled your life has become, God offers you hope and help through his word and his people.
- People struggling with addictions
- Friends and family members of addicts
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- Small-group leaders
- What Is Addiction?
- A Biblical Understanding of Addiction
- God’s Roadmap to Freedom
- Freedom Applications
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get More Help?
- 64 pages
- March 2020