A mini-book written with understanding on the practical challenges of living with traumatic brain injury.
If someone you know or love has suffered from traumatic brain injury (TBI), you are likely receiving a flood of information about what has just happened. This mini-book will help you navigate this new trial. Writing from personal experience, the author explains what TBI is, points to the hope of the gospel, gives advice for how to obtain the practical and spiritual help you need, and demonstrates how even this situation can bring glory to Christ.
- Friends and family members of people with TBI
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- Small-group leaders
- What Is TBI?
- Needing the Whole Counsel of God
- The Whole Person Matters
- The Whole Family and the Whole Church
- Where Can I Get More Help?
- 64 pages
- October 2021