Life gets messy sometimes. When relationships break down and you're deeply hurt, it can feel impossible to move forward. But the Bible has wisdom for a way through. Author Wendy Alsup helps us find it in the story of Joseph and his brothers.
Find space to process your emotions, explore what repentance, forgiveness, and reconciliation actually look like, and see how peace, freedom, and fruitfulness really are possible, even when certain things can't be fixed.
Readers will also be encouraged by the reminder of God’s ultimate plan for reconciliation and can look forward to being part of it in the new creation.
Includes present-day examples and stories of lives transformed by the power of forgiveness, including the author’s own struggles.
- 1. Joseph Wept: The Pain of Loss
- 2. Our Greatest Need: God's Plan for Reconciliation
- 3. In the Middle: Living While Waiting
- 4. The Reckoning: Recognizing the Wrong
- 5. Judah's Turn: Repenting of Sin
- 6. Amazing Grace: Forgiving the Debt
- 7. Foundation Work: Repairing the Damage
- 8. Cracks of Gold: Restoring the Relationship
- 128 pages
- Feb 2022