No one is ever fully prepared for the ministry. For pastors just starting out, those needing a little rebalancing, or those growing tired in the trenches, a short guide to the basics is a welcome relief.
In On Pastoring, H. B. Charles gives 30 instructive reflections on the pastor's heart, leadership, and public ministry, covering topics like:
- Cultivating personal godliness
- Prioritizing your family
- Guarding your ministry effectiveness
- Planning, preparing, and preaching sermons
- Balancing pastoral roles and duties
Being a pastor means wearing many hats, weathering lots of pressure, and bearing great responsibility. Let H. B. Charles be a trusted advisor as you do the serious work of shepherding a flock of God.
- Pages: 192
- Type: Paperback
- ISBN 9780802414601
- Publication Date: June 2016