Believers need to learn to pray about everything, but so many unanswered questions hinder our progress.
- What does it mean to pray in Jesus’ name?
- How do I pray for my non-Christian friends?
- When does the Holy Spirit pray for me?
In this book, a seasoned pastor and counselor answers these questions—and many more—by effectively instructing us with biblical principles, examples, and commands. By doing so, he encourages us to develop a life of prayer. Pastors, elders, and small group leaders will also find this book an indispensable help to cultivating an atmosphere of God-dependency in their local church.
Pray About Everything delivers an urgent call for believers to commit themselves to regular and systematic heartfelt prayer as an essential spiritual discipline for the Christian life.
Who should read this book?
- Christians at varying stages of maturity
- Small-group or prayer-group leaders
- Preachers, ministers, Bible teachers
- 128 pages