“These [things] are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.” John 20:31
Read / Mark / Learn is a small group Bible study series that is designed to equip people to study God’s Word for themselves – and in studying it, know God’s purpose for their lives.
Each book is devoted to studying a whole book of the Bible and so enables people to understand Scripture in context. In an era that claims that the Bible can say what you want it to say, it is important to re–establish the truth that you just can’t – if you explain the Scripture with honesty, fairness and in context. Each study establishes:
- the context, aim and structure of the passage;
- links with the Old Testament;
- lessons from each part of the passage – highlighting key issues;
- practical applications and suggestions.
Each section also includes conversational discussion starters and suggested questions for leading a Bible study. There is also a section for photocopying for group members to pre–prepare for each study
- Read / Mark / Learn has been established for over 30 years and has proved, internationally, to be a successful way to hold satisfying and enjoyable group Bible studies. It has been developed by one of London’s leading churches, St Helens, Bishopsgate.
- 292 pages