A mini-book written with understanding on the practical challenges of living with a loved one who has experienced a stroke.
If your loved one has had a stroke, your life may have been turned upside down. Facing these radical life changes can be physically and emotionally exhausting. But you are not alone. This mini-book suggests ways you can get the support you need for both your loved one and yourself for the long haul. Above all, it points you to God’s loving purpose in suffering, and the hope and strength to be found in the gospel.
- Friends and family members of people who have sustained a stroke
- Small-group leaders
- The Experience of Stroke
- Learning to Live with the Changes
- Help for the Primary Caregiver
- Spiritual Factors and Gospel Hope
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get More Help?
- 64 pages
- October 2021