Having a sibling with a disability raises unique challenges. It can seem unfair, holding you back from doing the things other families are doing. Or perhaps you are required to step up in the absence of parents, and you feel overwhelmed by the responsibility. This mini-book, with its reminder that God makes no mistakes, seeks to come alongside you and offers biblical wisdom and practical suggestions for navigating through the different seasons of a sibling relationship.
- Value Life in the Father’s House
- Understand Your God-Given Role
- Recognize the Seasons of a Sibling Relationship
- Do Life Together
- Conclusion: One Family’s Perspective
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get More Help?
- 64 pages
- March 2020